Sunday, October 14, 2007

FRIENDS

Isn't amazing that you go through life thinking you have friends and only to find that these so-called friends are nothing more than mere acquaintances. I have a select few of true friends, maybe around 4 or 5, but no more than that. I have people that I thought were true friends, but never speak to me, so are they even my friends at all? I know that I have made an effort to be friends with people after I moved to Evansville in 1999 and some of these people have stayed my friends the whole way through and some have spoke to me only when I make the first move. That isn't how a friendship should be. I have a friend who talked so bad about a mutual friend of ours, even had this person in her wedding and now they act like best friends, I am sorry, I don't get. Why be so fake? You know what I mean. I just wish the friends I had before 1999, were still the best friends I had. I have great friends now, but I still miss my old ones.

No comments: